Walk-in Kindergarten Registration is set for 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 25 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 26 at Hawthorn Middle School South, 600 N. Aspen Drive, Vernon Hills. Parents must bring registration documents outlined on the kindergarten registration page.
Register Online by Monday, May 6
It is time to register current students for the 2013-14 school year. Letters with SnapCodes and directions for completing online registration were mailed on April 15. Students entering grades 3 and 6 must also complete Residency Verification. If you need assistance or computer access, please visit the District Office at 841 West End Court, Vernon Hills. The District Office will be open until 8 p.m. on Thursday, April 18 to assist parents. (Evening registration will be available until 8 p.m., though all other after-school activities are cancelled in the District due to the weather.)More information is available at www.hawthorn73.org/registration.
It’s Time to Register for Hawthorn District 73 Kindergarten
Children who turn 5 on or before September 1, 2013 are eligible for Hawthorn District 73 Kindergarten for the 2013-14 school year.
- ¡Planificar para leer el verano!June 6, 2016 - 1:50 pm
- Get Ready for Summer Reading!June 3, 2016 - 2:17 pm
- Field Day at Elementary NorthMay 31, 2017 - 10:01 am
- Have You Registered?May 19, 2017 - 1:49 pm
- Girl PowerMay 19, 2017 - 1:01 pm
- Most Improved Student AwardMay 9, 2017 - 5:37 pm
- Update on Safety ConcernMay 4, 2017 - 3:38 pm